If you are unsatisfied with your Roadie Tuner (“Product”) purchased from roadiemusic.com for any reason, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to request a full refund. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- Returned product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged) and in their original packaging.
- All accessories originally included with your purchase (Roadie Jack, USB cable and Manual) must be included undamaged with your return.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product(s) while in transit to Band Industries.
- If you return Product to Band Industries without all parts included in the original package, Band Industries retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 20% of the original price of the product or the retail value of the missing accessories, whichever is higher.
- Refunds will be processed and paid within 2 weeks of Band Industries’ receipt of Product.
To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with all needed return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Limited Product Warranty
Band Industries, Inc. (“Band Industries”) warrants to the original purchaser that your Roadie device (the “Product”) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”).
Band Industries does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Band Industries is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Product’s use.
If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received by Band Industries within the Warranty Period, Band Industries will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or (2) replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product. In the event of a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. This Limited Warranty is valid only in the United States where the Products are sold by Band Industries itself or through its authorized reseller or agent, and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions. Any replacement hardware product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service you must first contact Band Industries at email@example.com and then deliver the Product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by Band Industries. For specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service on your Product contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Exclusions and Limitations
This Limited Warranty applies only to the Product manufactured by or for Band Industries that can be identified by the “Roadie” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it. This warranty does not apply to a Product or part of the Product that has been altered or modified (e.g., to alter functionality or capability) by anyone who is not a representative of Band Industries or if the Product is inserted or installed in a casing not provided by Band Industries. In addition, this Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (b) to damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Band Industries or with improper voltage or power supply; or (c) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Band Industries.